Friday, February 25, 2011

Today was our homeschool co-op day.  I was a helper in P.E., as I always am. I did yoga stretches with the kids, some kickboxing kicks (they're doing Tae Kwon Do) and played a game of dodge ball. They put the moms in the middle and tried to get us out. I won, lol. That's 'cuz I'm short and could hide behind the other moms!


The rest of the day has consisted of getting ready for the youth lock-in at the church.  I need to go run to the grocery for Tom and get some other things together.  Tyler and I will be here alone tonight and he doesn't like it~but realizes next year he'll be in youth.  I can't believe he's gotten that old!


Tomorrow Tyler has a scout Pinewood Derby and we have a pizza and game night at church tomorrow night.  I'm looking forward to some nice down time after church on Sunday.


May God give each of you a weekend filled with more and more of Him.


Today's workout:  I hesitate to put the name of my workout, because I hate it.  It's basically medicine ball cardio that emphasizes the core.  Great workout, awful name.  It's called Get Sexy.  Ugh.  I did 13 minutes of it, and most of Tracie Long's Focus Series Breakthrough, also a medicine ball cardio workout, plus abs and pushups.  About a 40 minute workout total.


Thursday's workout:  Powerfit Harmony Lower Body Blast;  Firm Express Ignite Cardio workout (cardio with interval blasts).

No comments:

Post a Comment