Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The past two days have been lots of fun for the kids!  They've done science experiments, studied piano and how it works, read books on Egypt and other countries, gone to the library, done some on-line math, just because they liked it, and a million other things I can't name!


Yesterday Tyler went to his homeschool buddy's house. Garrison, his friend, has a LARGE snake and he got to watch Garrison strip her (read make the snake go to the bathroom in the toilet) and feed her (she eats live mice).  Too much for me, but Ty thought it was awesome.


Today Tyler walked the dog early with me and we enjoyed just talking together.  These are the moments, the serendipities, that will stick with me long after homeschooling is done.  It's what homeschooling offers us:  time to be together.


Tom and I went to see The Eagle for our Valentines' Day date tonight and I highly recommend it.  In fact, I may blog about some of the Christian themes I found in there soon.  All truth is God's truth and it's so much fun to find that in unexpected places, the perfect definition of a serendipity!!


Yesterday's workout:  PFHPower Up (cardio);  Powerfit Chest, Tris and Glutes; dog walk


Today's workout:  PF Plus Cardio Kick; PF Back, Bis and Thighs; dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment