Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today was crazy.  The bank messed up something in our checking account big time and we had several bills bounce.  Now they have to figure out why the problem occurred, and we need to stay on top of them to make sure they pay the fees.  But it's a headache, we gotta call everyone who had a payment bounce.  Such is life. Tom has decided we should move to more of a cash system so I had money for groceries and some other things this week.  While this was great, it also meant this had gone on for a few days before we caught it.

Well, we finished cleaning in the Den.  I'm so glad to have this out of the way.  We're going to visit our good friends in Blue Ridge tomorrow to see their son play in the band for Homecoming.  Then Saturday Tom and I are going to a dinner at the home of people in the church. 

Today I was reading about the importance of God's word in our lives.  How lost we are without it, how we should be asking Him each day as we read it to sink it deep within, helping us apply it.  So, I'm going to leave you with a wonderful verse of scripture.  Apply it, meditate on it, and let its riches sink deep into your spirit, bringing you joy:

Psalm 118:7  I was in trouble, so I called to the LORD.  The LORD answered me and set me free.

May you truly find freedom in him. Oh, and P.S.  If you don't have a copy of the New Century Version of the Bible, it's fabulous.  Very readable, the kids love it.

Today's Workout:  WHFN Upper Body Burn
PM Yoga:  I don't think I'll do any.  UBB had ten minutes of lovely yoga at the end (all the WHFNs mix weights, cardio, yoga and pilates, to varying degrees) and I want to watch baseball and college football.

P.S.  Looks like I didn't miss much by not seeing the Reds play last night!  For my VF Homeschooling moms that read this I will say:  :eek:  Too bad I don't have those emoticons in my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment