Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brrr, 39 degrees while walking the dog this morning is entirely too cold for the first week of October.  But things are looking up and it's supposed to be about 83 tomorrow. 

Today we cleaned in the kitchen.  Actually, Wes did the most but he's going to be gone all day with his Dad to an event~he doesn't even know about it yet~so he'll get out of cleaning the den with us, which will probably be the toughest task with all the books we have in the built in bookshelves!

One of the highlights of my day was going to lunch with Tom.  We only get to do this about once a month and I really look forward to it.  Adult conversation, and no kids trying to eat off of my plate, lol.  And, I actually get to sit down and be waited on.  So nice.  Wes was jealous because we went to Lone Star, one of his favorite places.

Tonight we have church and although I'm glad not to cook, I really want to be home watching the Reds~I never get to see them play.  Oh well, I'll see a few minutes before I leave.

Thank you God for morning dog walks, blue October skies, dates with my husband, and that my self-esteem is found in you and not in my 10 year old son (who told me today that my sweatshirt was "bulky and makes you look big." ) Too funny!!

Today's workout:  WHFN Fast Cheetah (mostly cardio, some pilates and yoga)
PM Yoga:  Probably Shoulder Stand, Plough, Happy Baby, and Legs on wall on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment