Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy, crazy weekend here. We're going to visit a friend overnight and then come racing home for soccer.  Maddie is staying with a friend tonight so we'll pick her up in time for soccer since my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are coming for the games.  Then Tom and I have a dinner party at a church member's home.  I'm just glad the kids are finally old enough to stay by themselves without a sitter.

Tom took the kids to co-op so I could get some laundry, etc. done before leaving.  I also squeezed in my workout and had my time alone with the Lord.  I'm not one of those people who loves having a bunch to do~a slower, less busy pace suits my personality much better~so having that time was absolutely crucial to me.  I just love my husband~who is now at the bank still trying to get all their mess worked out, grrr....  Oh well, no matter what happens this is my truth:  God is good.

Today's workout:  Tracie Long Training Better Burn, Better Buns(med ball cardio, core and lower body)~included some nice yoga stretches. 

Tomorrow is a rest day, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment