Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What a fun day we had.  And yes, I chose golden orange because the sun was back out again!


The kids got up early and ate breakfast, did all their chores, etc.  I quickly walked the dog while they got ready and we went to Barnes and Noble.  Maddie and I had some coffee and then we settled down with our books.  We did some school work there and then browsed, looking for some things we might want to check out at the library.  Tyler spent time reading some funny comic type books; Wes looked at books about computers and video games; Maddie at sketching and sewing books.  No surprises there!


We then went to the library and checked out some books and then came home to finish up some math and language arts lessons.  I went to lunch with Tom on a date and then had to run out to Walmart for some groceries. It seems like I'm ALWAYS stocking up on apples, bananas, carrots, milk/almond milk cereal, oatmeal, pretzels, peanut butter...um, I think you get the point!


I was studying Leviticus today and although not my favorite book, I came to this conclusion:  God was, and is, crazy about his people.  He gave them so many details about how to be healthy, eat healthy, and have healthy relationships~with one another and with  God himself.  I don't know about you, but it makes me love my Father more to know he cares about every aspect of my life.  Every moment becomes sacred, as I think about how he created food for me, gives me rest, cares about my life.  


So every moment becomes a serendipity to be celebrated.  Because our God, who is good, is for us~no matter what people or circumstances throw our way.


Today's workout:  Firm Express Cardio with Rebekah (interval cardio); Powerfit Harmony Strong Push (chest, tris, glutes); dog walk



No comments:

Post a Comment