Thursday, March 10, 2011

I haven't fallen off the blog planet, lol, just been busy and needed a break.  We have had scouts, American Heritage girls, Ash Wednesday services and dinner, swim lessons, play dates, bad storms, and a cat who got a major puncture wound that we're nursing right now.  Just the regular stuff of life that comes up.  


On the school front, we spent time this week studying geology, including taking a virtual tour of oceans and volcanoes; working with measurements; reading lots of good books, plugging away in our workbooks, and, in general, just learning through chores, cleaning, laundry and the stuff that makes up the grist of our mill called normal life.  I love seeing how the kids learn from the smallest things.  And sometimes it seems we plug along and then there is a flurry of discovery and excitement.  Right now we've been in a plugging mode this week.  Probably the cooler, rainy weather has contributed to it.


Tyler has a bit of allergies or a head cold so we're just hanging out at home tonight watching some SEC conference basketball games.  At times like these, I realize how blessed I am to have a home, a chair I love, books to read, and people I love around me.


Workouts:


Tuesday~Firm Express Interval Cardio with Alison; Powerfit Legs and Shoulders; Dog Walk


Wednesday~no dog walk, it was pouring.  Tyler and I did a mile walk with Leslie Sansone, now THAT was funny!  I also did Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Workout later in the day.


Today~Star Trainer's Cardio with Violet Zaki~kickboxing flavored; Powerfit Chest, Tris and Glutes; Dog Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment