Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brrrr, it's chilly today.  It was 41 the last time I checked, but with the wind chill it feels like 35.  I am missing the 75 weather! The good news is that it will be in the upper 60s and sunny tomorrow.

I took the kids to Sunday School and then slipped out for some alone time.  Our teacher was out of town (the parents of Wes' friend who spent the night) so we decided not to have class.  I used the time to savor some coffee and read my Bible in quietness.

Today was communion which always blesses me.  Tyler was acolyte and looks so angelic in his little white robe~he who is normally an energetic little rascal!!

I took Wes, Ty and his friend to lunch at Taco Bell(last of the big spenders) while Maddie went shopping and out to eat with a friend.  Then my house was full of kids until youth.  It's such a blessing to know that my kids and their friends enjoy being here, don't you think?  But, I do admit that when everyone is elsewhere I like listening to the quiet.  

I pray everyone had a wonderful Sunday.  

No workout today, it's my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment