Thursday, March 31, 2011

I realize that I've been using some gloomy colors because it's been rainy and overcast all week. But, it's making the grass green!!


We've not been that creative with our work this week. The kids have just been grinding through their workbooks, etc.  And, trying to figure out what directions they personally want to take next year.  We have done extra reading aloud in several books (one about the Pony Express, Wind in the Willows, Ty's Story of the World).  


Part of the problem this week is I'm tired.  Not only has it been gloomy, I've been trying to switch to early am workouts.  Okay, not early but working out by 7am~which is late for a lot of people (I'm a confirmed night owl).  I'm only getting 6.5 to 7 hours of sleep each night because I can't get to bed early enough~I just enjoy my alone time at night too much.  I really need to pray through this and decide what direction to take.  I love having my workout done for the day, but don't like feeling groggy.  I've heard it will get better, maybe I'll keep plugging away.


Off to get the kids from swim lessons.  Co-op starts up again for us tomorrow, the last 6 weeks before the end of school.


Today's workout:  Caribbean Workout Aerobics, two low impact sections(42 minutes).  It was nice to see sunshine and a beach during my workout since it was still dark and cold and rainy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment