Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ever have one of those days?  Today is one for me.  I'm feeling overwhelmed.  No matter what decisions I make in a certain area of my life, I'm not getting the results I want.  It's not working like I want it to.  And, of course, the problem is the word "I" appearing in the post.


We all have things that trip us up like this.  And, as far as I've come on this road with Jesus, I still have to go back to school, so to speak, and learn to take the problem to him.  Ask what HE wants in the situation, and how HE wants me to proceed.  And, truly, examine my motives in the process.


Okay, now for the school stuff.  Today we spent time working on writing. All three kids took a predator they knew about and investigated it more.  They then wrote a paragraph about why the creature is a predator and then what they find fascinating about it.  All three also added art work to their finished product.  


Today's workout:  Joy Bauer's Slimdown workout.  I didn't get to walk Rocky because I had to pick Wes up from the Orthodontist and then get school going and I had overslept a bit.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment