Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wes had a great dental appointment.  He hadn't had any xrays in a year and a half due to his braces and got some today and things look great. He also got a great cleaning for the first time without braces.  He will have to have his wisdom teeth removed in a couple of years.  I told him his mouth had cost us a lot of money, lol. He thinks he's worth it and I agree.


Ty and Wes did some cleaning and math and I got a walk in early this morning with Tucker.  I was extra tired today so took it easy doing some online work that needed to be done.  I didn't get to the closet cleaning but that will be waiting for me Saturday.


I've said a few days earlier I'm reading a book called Breathe and have been thinking about slowing down and making time to listen to God and be led by his plans for me, not mine or others'.  Tucker provided me a chance to practice on our walk.  He found some of his favorite type of grass and wanted to indulge in a morning feast.  I was impatient, wanting to walk so I could get my day going. Then I thought, "Maybe this is the Father's serendipity to me, a chance to BREATHE."  So I did.  We stopped for about 5 minutes.  I just relaxed, looked around, stayed still, and enjoyed watching Tucker's pleasure.  When we finally began our walk, he was more eager to walk quickly than he usually is and it honestly didn't delay the start of my day at all.


Thanks, Father, for the opportunities you send my way to practice living life abundantly.  Help me to see them, to stop and participate in them, and to just breathe in your Spirit.


Today's workout:  dog walk; Star Trainer's Cardio Party with Rob Glick; TA Meta Ab L2D7.  I can tell I'm getting stronger at the floor work, yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment