Monday, May 7, 2012

Well, our computer died last week and I was fighting a nasty head cold. So, it's been over a week since I've blogged!   We're counting down the days until school is officially out for us (May 15) although we will continue to do math throughout the summer because we're not done.  Actually, I think this is a good idea because math builds on previous lessons and it's good to keep in practice. We'll also do a lot of reading and relaxing.


Today began with some sort of leak in the basement. The water got into a clean box of litter and made a mess that Wes cleaned up. We owe him big time!  Tomorrow Wes gets his braces off so we're looking forward to that for sure.


I started doing a new workout rotation. Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis Abcentric.  You do 30 minutes of cardio (she recommends her dance which is crazy complex and high impact) and then 30 minutes of muscular structure work(body weight training mostly).  It's very creative and I really felt my body today~especially the lower body where the work is performed mostly on all 4s.  So, today I did Dance Off the Inches Dance it Off and Firm it Up (25 minutes of dance) and then Abcentric Level 1, Day 1.  (You change the muscular structure work every 10 days).  So from now own I'll be saying I did L1D1, level 1 day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment