Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I need to post a picture of Wes soon for everyone.  His teeth look AMAZING.  It just blows me away how much they can do with orthodontics now as far as changing the structure of your teeth/mouth, etc.  He definitely has a million dollar smile (and sometimes it feels like we paid that much, lol).


So, today we got our math done and not much else. We did celebrate Wes getting his braces off by letting him choose what do do in the afternoon.  Umm, yeah, we ended up watching an episode of The Universe, no surprises there. ;)  Wes is also cat sitting so he did that and Tyler has been working on a Mario lego  creation that he made.  He's started taking on online Lego class for homeschoolers that's free. It's every Monday evening from 4-5 and he loves it. This month it's all about Mario.


After dinner tonight we walked to Long John Silvers/A&W and had root beer/root beer floats and an iced tea for me. I've not had a diet soda in over a week and feel better. I sure hope I can keep it up.  Cold turkey is the only way as I've pretty much got an addiction to them!


Today's workout:  Dance off the Inches Country Line Dance Party; Meta Abs L1D2; Dog Walk


PM workout: Squeeze Arms and Triceps; Rodney Yee Ultimate Power Yoga, restorative segment.  Lots of lovely, lovely forward bends.

No comments:

Post a Comment