Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I still haven't been able to catch Wes long enough to get a picture of his fabulous teeth!  He's been too busy eating Doritos, chips, and Starburst. Oh well, this too shall pass.  It's all that fun food he couldn't eat for the last year and a half.  But he's grown a ton in that time and I told him it was because he had to resort to eating real food since most junk food was off limits. :p


Today it rained all day until about 3:30.  So I'm just getting ready to walk Tucker before church dinner.  We got our regular school work done and the kids ended up banding together to clean Ty's room which really needed it. Then Maddie and Tyler had piano lessons.  I'm preaching for Mother's Day on Sunday so took my work and worked on that while I waited.


Today's workout:  Denise Austin Burn Fat Fast Cardio Dance (25 minutes); Meta Abs, L1D3.  I could see improvement in my upper body strength holding me on all 4s so long and I took fewer breaks and could do the reps (she does 40 of every exercise on all 4s, it's a lot).  I think she has something making you do the same workout 10X before moving on~you get better at it and feel the accomplishment of improving.  Now I'm off to walk Tucker for a mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment