Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The days are flying by and I am getting things done but man, oh man, it's going to be a whirlwind 30 days.  


Today I got a lot of books sorted out to get rid of and some packed up to move.  I went to the local newspaper office with Wes to get some end paper to pack with and then to Kroger to discuss getting some boxes.  The best part of my day was going to lunch at El Zarape, a favorite little Mexican restaurant, with Tom.  It had been closed for months for remodeling and I'm glad it re-opened before we moved.


This afternoon I got meatloaf in the oven (my family loves meatloaf and I don't cook it much because of my cholesterol) and then spent some time reading (I'm studying contentment) and making master lists of things to do to get ready for the move.  I wanted to share a Shakespeare quote from King Henry VI:


    "My crown is in my heart, not on my head;
    Not deck'd with diamonds or Indian stones,
    Nor to be seen; My crown is call'd content
    A crown it is that seldom kings enjoy."


Today's workout:  1 mile walk with Tucker; Petra Kolber Liquid Grooves, Awakening, Sequence II, Moving Meditation; TA Meta Ab, L2D2.

What I'm reading:  Calm My Anxious Heart:  A Woman's Guide to Finding Contentment, by Linda Dillow (  http://www.amazon.com/Calm-My-Anxious-Heart-Contentment/dp/1600061419/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1337727792&sr=1-3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment