Monday, May 14, 2012

Saturday was a crazy day.  We had a scout event for Wes, two soccer games for Tyler, and a Bible Study for Maddie.  Plus Tom had a funeral.  I was sore and still trying to get over my head cold so I took the day off of exercising.  Sunday I preached and went out to eat with the family and took that day off too.


Today I told the kids they had to write up a summary of things learned for each subject studied this year.  Wes did a great job writing about some grammar he studied~he used humor and some everyday situations to describe the things learned.  Our 180 days of school officially ends tomorrow but the kids have  until Friday to finish their essays. They will also keep daily journals and be reading the paper/current events to talk with me about daily.  And, of course, the math that wasn't done.


Tomorrow early I take Wes to get the impression for his nighttime retainer.  Tom and I have a UMM/UMW banquet tomorrow night.  Other than that I'll have a day at home.  Yay!


Today's workout:  Petra Kolber Just Dance; TA Meta Ab L1D6.


Esther:  Becoming a Woman of Beauty and Strength by Elizabeth George(http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Woman-Beauty-And-Strength/dp/0736904891/ref=tmm_pap_title_0 ) Mary Madison wanted to do a Bible Study with me, yippee!  So, she picked this one out.  We got it on Kindle since it was $7.19 and could be downloaded to both of our Kindles.  We do 5 days per week, answering the questions in a notebook, and will meet on Saturday to discuss what we learned. Isn't God awesome to allow me the privilege to learn alongside my daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment