Saturday, May 26, 2012

Here we were celebrating Wes' 16th birthday at the Mellow Mushroom.  I can't believe how big my kids have gotten!


Yesterday was HEART Co-op Field Day. We had the events in the morning and were done by 1pm but man, it was still hot!


In the afternoon(after a much needed mom 30 minute cat nap) Maddie and I ran errands. Then we opened a birthday box from my parents and brother and found tons of University of Kentucky goodies and some money. Maddie got flip flops which made her day~she loves flip flops!


Tom and the kids went to the Y for some kickboxing and basketball while I exercised and made some dinner.  I also got some inventory sheets together to send off for quotes for movers.  All in all, a busy but productive day.


Yesterday's workout:  1 mile walk with Tucker; Jen Galardi's Crunch Fat Burning Dance Party; TA Meta Ab L2D3.

No comments:

Post a Comment