Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wes spent the night with a buddy last night and went to see the Avengers. I'm glad he got to do that.  Tyler and I watched an old episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, lol~his choice.  


Today Tom and I worked on our final inventory list to give to several movers.  We've only gotten one quote that was frankly outrageous so I'm antsy to have that decision made.  


I picked up Wes from his friend's home and then went to the grocery while Tom took Ty to piano so he could visit some shut ins during that time.  I really need to go through the hall linen closet, sort, toss, etc. towels and linens and decide what to keep and if we need anything new. That's on my list for tomorrow~along with taking Wes to the dentist in the afternoon.  Tonight I'm taking Ty to get a haircut.  All the last minute things we need to do here so we don't feel pressured to find a new dentist, stylist, etc. asap after the move.


Tyler got his math done and Wes did some cleaning when he got home and is finishing his now.  Maddie refused to take her math book to camp this week and I can't blame her! :D


As I walked Tucker this morning (much cooler as we had thunderstorms last night)  I received a gift of talking to a neighbor and seeing a beautiful deer.  I love the quiet morning walks.  I just sense God then and it seems that others walking at that time are less harried and rushed, for some reason.  So today I thank you Father for the gift of walking.  Sometimes it's the simplest things that lead to the most profound feelings of your grace, it seems.


Today's workout:  Jessica Smith 10 PD Cardio Abs:  Total Body Ab Transformer (fancy name for 30 minutes of cardio and weight training intervals.  It has burpees in there and I have a love/hate relationship with those things).:D  Also my mile walk with the pooch.





No comments:

Post a Comment