Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Yes, it's that happy time of year when soccer is done for the season.  Now if I could just get Tyler to quit making silly faces in all his pictures....


Whew, it's been busy.  Yesterday I took Wes to the ortho to get his impressions for his removable retainers he will wear at night.  He actually has a small, permanent retainer on the back of his front upper teeth, from what Wes said.  Tom and I also attended a combined United Methodist Men and Women dinner.


Today I had a general doctor's appointment.  I have TOTAL doctor phobia.  It's so embarrassing, having a ton of nurses and other medical people in my family.  My resting pulse is always in the upper 50s/low 60s and my blood pressure 114-118/78, when I take it.  There my pulse will be  88 and my blood pressure 140/80.  Sigh.  I'm secretly convinced they're going to tell me I have a week to live, I guess. :p


Anyway, that was all fine.  I've lost 10+ pounds in the last 10 months and that made both my physician and I happy campers.  My weight wasn't bad but it definitely had crept up a bit.


Anyway, Maddie and Tyler had piano today and Tom took Wes to pick up his retainer. Tyler worked on the last of his year end projects.  He will definitely be done by Friday.  Wes is done and Maddie will finish tomorrow.


Tonight we have a church dinner.  I walked Tucker before leaving for piano and since it's back in the 80s now I'm glad I did.


Yesterday's workout:  30 minutes of Petra Kolber's Liquid Grooves (blend of dance, tai chi and yoga, lovely) and TA Meta Ab, L1D7.  Today's workout was Jessica Smith's 10 Pound Downs Cardio Abs, Cardio section (kickboxing and cardio mix) and TA Meta Ab L1D8.

No comments:

Post a Comment