Saturday, June 2, 2012





Here is a picture of Maddie and Tyler last night at dinner.  I think they actually missed one another and yes, it warms my heart!


We fell in love with Cleveland.  And the house, church, and people.  Yes, there are many, many things we'll miss about Rome~most notably some of the loveliest people I've had the privilege to know in our church.  The beautiful downtown area where we walked today, with delicious snow cones and browsed unique stores.  The rich history here, particularly of Civil War times.  Our homeschool friends, neighbors, others we've met along the way.


But we loved the area we saw yesterday.  It's small, nestled in the mountains, and feels like home after 5 years in Blue Ridge.  The people were friendly.  The church lovely.  The parsonage so nice, especially with it's front yard view of the mountains and large back yard for Tucker to run in.  Truly, God is everywhere we go.  I see him in sweet faces remembered from past places; current people I meet; and in the faces of those still ahead to meet on our journey of ministry through life.


Thank you, Father, for the privilege of loving you.  Your people are truly what inspire me and bring me hope in the darkest of times.  You are so unbelievably good to me.


Today's workout:  Walked Tucker; walked all over down town Rome with my children and husband.  That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment