Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh the guilt!  Oh the shame!  That's right, I've done nothing today in the way of packing boxes.  


Hey, I've gotten a lot done though.  I firmed up the movers and discussed options so the church and our family has the most smooth, hassle-free move possible.  I made some phone calls and took care of some correspondence.  I got my hair cut(long over due).  I took Maddie to the bank and Walmart and picked up Wes and Maddie from the movies after filling the car with gas. (Note to self:  Don't do this on a Friday afternoon. Too crowded, you know better).  I exercised and walked Tucker. 


And, I picked up pizza for the kids while making a homemade gluten free pizza for myself (my allergies will thank me as I indulged in some of Tyler's cookie cake that had wheat in it two days this week).


The boxes will still be there tonight.  And God's grace will be there too, helping me get things done.


Today's workout:  Dog Walk; TA Meta Ab L3D2. No time for extra cardio.  BUT in 11 months since I've had my blood work I've found out the following:


Total Cholesterol down:  22 points
LDL down:  24 points
HDL Up 1 point (it was good to begin with )
Triglicerides down:  10 points
Weight down:  12 pounds


Thanks God~you've helped me make positive changes and take control of my health!!



No comments:

Post a Comment