Wednesday, June 13, 2012



Just wanted to share a family picture that was taken after our good-bye reception at church on Sunday. The kids are growing up so fast and I'm blessed to be a part of their lives each day. And yes, only Tyler is shorter than I am now~and that won't be true soon, I'm sure.


Packed most of the den today and took Maddie to piano. I also walked Tucker for the first time in days since it wasn't raining.  My life seems consumed by a house full of boxes now and I'm looking forward to next Wednesday when the house will be emptied of them.  I always find the unpacking easier since I don't have to do it on a strict deadline.


Today's workout:  Dog Walk; Firm Power Half Hour (cardio and weight intervals); TA Meta Ab L3D5.  I've had a few people tell me they're impressed I'm still exercising this close to our move.  I tell them that exercise and my afternoon iced coffee are the only things keeping me sane and pleasant at this point, LOL!  Well it's those small things and the huge thing that is my Father and his Son, my Savior.  And they're the ones providing the small serendipities throughout my day that keep me going with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment