Thursday, June 7, 2012

I've been bad about writing this week. It will be 9pm and I'll be heading to bed and realizing I've not blogged at all.  


The kids have been helping at VBS this week. AND, Tyler turned 12 on Wednesday.  He had a great day getting some wonderful games and eating at a buffet so he could have his pick of all the food, lol. And, ending his day with a cookie cake, my kids' favorite.


Yesterday we also had the District Superintendent (Tom's boss in the UM church sense) come walk through the house and today the new pastor came with her parents and sister.  Monday I had a couple of movers walk through and give quotes.  We finally got a mover, thank goodness.  Now I think everyone is done coming over to see how messy the house is, lol, and I'll get even more packing done.


Today as I was walking Tucker I thought about how blessed I am.  I have enough challenges and stress to keep me dependent on the Father; healthy so I can move~walk and exercise daily, which I love to do;  love from family, love from a wonderful extended family, including parents, cousins, uncles, etc. who pray for me; friends in real life and whom I've met online (through exercise sites, homeschooling,etc.); a home; a ministry; and grace upon grace daily.  


Thank you, Father, for your compassion and care for me.  Never let a second go by without my remembering that all that comes to me, no matter how it seems at the time, has been filtered through your fingers of love.  You are truly everything to me.


Workouts:  Monday:  10 MS Fat Blasting Latin Dance Mix (30 minutes); TA Meta Ab L2D9


Tuesday~10 MS Knockout Body (kickboxing), 20 minutes; TA Meta Ab L2D10


Wednesday~Dog Walk (it rained Monday and Tuesday); Jessica Smith's 10 Pounds Down Better Body Blast, Upper Body (cardio and weight training intervals)


Thursday~Dog Walk; Firm Cardio Party; TA Meta Ab L3D1 (yikes, she hits the ole' glutes in this level)!

No comments:

Post a Comment