Monday, June 11, 2012

We had a busy weekend around here.  Saturday we had dinner with some people from Cleveland UMC who happened to be in the area.  Yesterday was church, a farewell reception, and the annual Steak Dinner in the evening.  I did get some packing and work done on Saturday but nothing yesterday.


Today was quite productive.  Tyler and I boxed  up a lot of his clothes and found a lot to donate.  We cleaned out his desk, boxed things up, and generally got his room to the point it's almost completely ready for the move. Then I did the same with my bathroom and my knicknacks in my bedroom.  Now I'm getting ready to tackle the hall closet and will call it a night.


About 2:00 I did run to McDonald's for some iced coffee. As I said on Facebook, "When the packing gets tough the tough go for iced coffee." 


Saturday's workout:  Trudie Styler Weight Loss Yoga, 20 minute practice


Today's workout:  Jen Galardi's Crunch Latin Rhythms; TA Meta Ab L3D3.

No comments:

Post a Comment