Thursday, June 14, 2012

I was really tired today but continued to power through and got a lot accomplished in the kitchen.  I feel pretty good about where I am right now.  But the funny thing is when you hit this point in moving (about 75-80 percent done) then it seems like you still have another 80 percent to go!:)


I ran to four stores looking for khaki pants for Wes because he's in an odd size now. I couldn't find anything.  So, although he may be the only one, he's wearing nice plaid shorts and a polo shirt to the homeschool graduation and dance tomorrow.  The kids are looking forward to seeing their friends and saying goodbye.


I took Maddie to get her hair cut tonight too. Oh, she found the cutest dress the other day at a local consignment store.  All the clothing was 50 percent off so she paid $8 for a beautiful little dance dress in cranberry. She looks so grown up.  


Since I was tired and busy, Wes walked the dog and Maddie cleaned up some dishes for me.  What good kids.  Maddie also got to go to the home of a woman in our current church and they worked on some simple cooking recipes together.  She came home with a hash brown casserole and banana pudding to contribute to dinner tonight and a cookbook and wonderful casserole dish to use for potlucks  We will certainly miss the wonderful extra "grandparents" the children have been blessed to have in our church.


Today's workout:  Dance off The Inches Dance it Off and Firm it Up (25 minute cardio segment); TA Meta Ab L3D6.

No comments:

Post a Comment