Friday, January 27, 2012

Today was homeschool co-op day.  I tend to get up early and do about 30 minutes of exercise so I can go have coffee and study while the kids get ready for c-op and then I come home and we do final prep and leave.  Well, lo and behold, Wes was up and showered and ready to leave by 7:20.  He's so not a morning person and finally admitted he wanted to go with me~he was sure he'd get something good out of it, lol.  He did.  I went to Panera Bread with him for coffee and had a free espresso drink on my rewards card that he used for a hot chocolate.  It was nice to have him with me.


At co-op things always go by so quickly but I'm just glad to hang out with the other moms and have the kids see friends and learn something.  My favorite class right now is the teen book club as we have great snacks while discussing The Hobbit.  Today one of the snacks was homemade bread~the wheat had even been freshly ground.  Yummmmmm.....


This afternoon I took advantage of the sunshine to walk Tucker and then came home to fix the Friday night special:  pizza and salad.  We had Canadian Bacon pizza, Bacon Cheeseburger pizza, and Pepperoni and Sausage pizza.  


It's not supposed to rain AT ALL this weekend so I'm looking forward to the mid 50 temps, walking the dog, and catching up on some things I've put off (going through some things to discard,etc.).  I pray your weekend is filled with blessings.


Today's workout:  The Firm Wave, Rock Solid Cardio; 1 mile dog walk

No comments:

Post a Comment