Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So the game was a bust.  Our Tigers were out-played and out-coached.  They had their worst game of the year at the wrong time. The good news is that it was so bad Wes and I couldn't even get upset and yell~we just shook our heads. And enjoyed our snacks. And started dreaming about next year, lol.


Today Tyler and Maddie wrote poetry based on the first lines of Carl Sandburg's "Fog".  Maddie's was comical and Tyler's was very, very good. He has a wonderful grasp of language and is very good at writing poetry.


We spend the rest of the day on science and some projects we've been putting off. Maddie and I ran an errand and enjoyed a snack just to have some girl time together.  Other than that~rain.  Rain. And more rain!!!!


Today's workout:  Today was my longer, moderate cardio day.  I did Andrea Metcalf's Keeping Fit Cardio~mostly lower impact and about 55 minutes.  I also did 5 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment