Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Hump Day!  I had a dental appointment early this morning (yay, no cavities!).  I left Tyler with the task of getting Maddie and Wes up.  I came home at 10:40 and Tyler had eaten and done his assigned written work and gotten sidetracked with organizing Legos.  So, Maddie and Wes got to sleep in late today~I think they were secretly glad.

Well, since they slept in late they made up for it by working hard on Algebra and Science lessons, helping clean up the kitchen and walking Tucker.  Maddie and Tyler also spent time practicing piano since we had lessons today for the first time in two weeks.

After piano and a trip to the bread store, we got home in time to read and relax for about an hour before church dinner. It was nice to get back and see everyone I'd not seen since Christmas day.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the kids to the library and have a meeting regarding chores. (HINT:  It's time to redo them to keep things fresh and encourage them to do them with a minimum of complaints).  

Today's workout:  A quick one!  I did Exercise TV's Slim Down Fast Short Cardio and Metabolism Boost (cardio and weights) for 25 minutes this morning before leaving for my dental appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment