Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012.  We had a great post-Christmas visit to see my parents and my brother in Kentucky. We spent about 4 days and 5 nights there and even made a 2 hour trip (one way) to see some of my cousins on my Dad's side in Ashland.  The only problem I have is that our visits with my family are much too short and leave me feeling a bit nostalgic for a few days when I get home. :(  


We've watched some bowl games today (so sad that Georgia lost in overtime) and are planning to ease back into school tomorrow with some fun activities, capped off with an afternoon spent taking down the Christmas tree and decorations.


I pray that your Christmas was full of blessings and that you are anticipating a year filled with Christ.


Today's workout:  Karen Voight Slim Toning on a Ball; Yin Yang Fusion, Total Body Segment(body weight exercises with a kickboxing vibe).

No comments:

Post a Comment