Tuesday, November 1, 2011



Just a few pictures of Tucker. The first one lets you know he's photogenic; the second is wearing Wes' Wolfman mask; the last is in his bee costume he wore yesterday.  He and Tom took Maddie and Ty Trick or Treating last night and the neighbors gave him a costume to wear.  It didn't fit well as Gus, their dog, weighs 150 and Tucker is in the mid 40s, lol, but he had a great time.


Wes and I stayed home for the 25ish trick or treaters we had. We're used to about 50 but the previous two years we lived in the house Trick or Treat was on Saturday, maybe that's why.


We're getting some school work done slowly but Wes has a slight head cold too so things have definitely not been "normal."  Since I'm feeling better I'm walking Tucker about a mile every afternoon and hope to add some yoga into my routine soon too. That will be it for me until my cough completely goes away.


What I'm reading:  I can't say enough about this series.  It's a Young Adult Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa.  It's in the Harlequin Teen Young Adult Series and is about a 16 year old girl who finds out she's half human and half faery.  The characters are based on the lore from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.  Definitely some romance but the majority is great action, adventure, danger, etc.  Much better than the Twilight Series. I've not enjoyed a YA series like this since Percy Jackson and Harry Potter.   Here's a link to the first book in the series. I've been getting mine from the library.


http://www.amazon.com/Iron-King-Harlequin-Teen/dp/0373210086/ref=pd_sim_b_3

No comments:

Post a Comment