Monday, November 7, 2011

The best thing about my walks lately with Tucker are the leaves. So, in honor of the fall leaves that are turning in Georgia, I am using orange today. Plus, it's Tyler's favorite color.


I am so glad the time changed. While I don't like it getting dark by 6pm, I love the sun being up by 7.  I'm not nearly as groggy or tempted to sleep in.


Today we did our regular chores and thought about some menus for the week.  I did the bulk of the weekly shopping this afternoon while the kids finished up their regular school work and watched Once Upon A Time, our favorite new show of the season.  (It's based on fairy tales).  


This week we're going to be working on paragraph writing.  I've got some forms to use and fun websites to explore so it won't be so boring.


The best news is that I also got a workout in.  Things are looking up in the McElroy household from a health standpoint.


Today's Workout:  Stephanie Huckabee's Powerfit Harmony Cardio:  Move it; Jessica Smith's Exercise TV Slim Down Fast Metabolism Boost (20 minute circuit training workout); 1 mile dog walk with Tucker.


What I'm reading:  The third book in the Iron Fey Series, The Iron Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment