Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Busy, busy day here.  My daughter Mary Madison turns 14 tomorrow~where does the time go?  So, I had to run an errand to the grocery to order her cookie cake and then to Walmart to get what she wants for breakfast, lol.  I also had to take Penny to the groomer to get her claws clipped, run by the library, go to piano with Maddie and Ty and run by the bread store.  I had time for a quick walk with Tucker and now it's off to church.


I meant to post about my day Sunday.  As we were all a bit puny, we just hung out and watched a movie that afternoon. The funny thing is that Maddie, Tyler, and I played with play dough that Ty got from who knows where (one of those small party sizes) and colored in coloring books and had a great time.  I love it when my kids will indulge in simple pleasures like that with me~plus I just find coloring so therapeutic.  


I pray God grants you the serendipity of enjoying some simple things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment