Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I thought things would be calmer today.  It's totally amazing to me how quickly things can get busy.


I knew that piano had been rescheduled and that was on our "to do" list. Then the kids told me they needed to drop books off at the library that were due.  Okay, we'll squeeze that in.  Then Maddie did something to her phone that required a visit to the ATT store, a phone call, another visit to ATT store.  I also had to make a return to another store! Then I came home and helped Tom out by working on some of his papers that are due tomorrow. I am also having to do that some more tonight.  I think we'll both be happy when that is done!!


In the midst of all of this, we did get some school work done.  I decided to combine writing, grammar, and Bible Study by reading a couple of verses from Ezekiel to them and having them copy them down. We checked spelling and grammar and discussed them that way. Then, the looked up some various geographical definitions from the verse, killing a geography lesson in there too.  That is one of my favorite ways of homeschooling for sure!!


Tonight I'm planning on kicking back after helping Tom and watching part of the big Kentucky and Kansas basketball game before heading early to bed!


Today's workout:  A fast 1 mile dog walk with Tucker before the rain set in followed by 30 minutes of cardio with Fit Dance Jam (lower impact cardio kickboxing) and 10 MS Yoga for Flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment