Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hmm, I see I've neglected blogging lately.  Friday was our last day of co-op. I ended up getting stung by a yellow jacket on the finger and at a picnic after the co-op that pretty much blew the rest of my afternoon. Thank goodness Tom took the girls to the movie. And, thank goodness they let him hang out at the McDonald's across the street and work and didn't subject him to Twilight.


Wes had to spend all night Friday cooking BBQ with the scouts and I got him home about 2 that afternoon.  The rest of the day was spent watching some football and basketball.  


Sunday we had church but Maddie felt yucky in her tummy and stayed home. We took Wes' friend Josh to the evening service that was held with Second Avenue Baptist and had turkey dinner and then a great service.  Tom did a fabulous job with the devotional sermon, if I do say so myself.


Yesterday I ran some errands to Walmart, etc. and we cleaned a bit. Today I took Tucker on an early walk since the rain is settling in until Thursday, I think.  We ended up taking the whole week off from school.  I didn't want to do that BUT all the county/city kids are out so the children have gotten to spend time hanging out with their neighborhood buddies they don't see much during the school year.  We've also done some reading, taken a trip to Barnes and Noble to look for books, etc.


Workouts.  Let's see.  Friday~LBN Strength Workout; Saturday~Leslie Sansone 5 Really Big Miles (three miles); 1 mile dog walk; Monday~Results Fitness 10 Days to a Better Body~upper body (cardio and weight intervals, 35 minutes); 20 minutes of yoga using AM Yoga for Your Week~Twists; 1 mile dog walk;  Today~Results Fitness 10 Days~lower body (cardio/weight intervals, 35 minutes); 20 minutes of yoga~AM Yoga for Your Week, Forward Bends; 1 mile dog walk.


Off to go grocery shopping for our Thanksgiving food with Tom.  I'm most blessed as I'm making glazed carrots, spiced winter fruit, crescent rolls, rice casserole and mashed potatoes.  My mother in law is making the turkey, dressing, pecan and pumpkin pies, and squash and green beans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment