Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Busy day here. We did last minute cleaning under the directions of Sergent, er, Reverend McElroy.  Honestly, ladies, it's true:  No one gets the troops moving like a Dad.  We made it fun though~somehow we always do.


I realized I'd forgotten a few things at the store last night~am I the only one who does that?  I ran across town to hit IGA since Kroger and Sam's and Walmart would be nuts. Good call. It was busy but not bad at all.  Plus the people are so nice there.


Well, we've gotten the table set and peeled potatoes and put them on water so we should be good to go tomorrow.  I pray all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am so blessed to have many, many people in my life who touch me in a myriad of ways.  Some I've known FOREVER, some only a short time.  Some family, friends, different faiths, different countries.  That is one great thing about the internet for SURE.  


So as I sit here surrounded by my pets and watching the sun set, please know I've prayed a prayer of Thanksgiving for all of you involved in my life.  You have blessed me more than you'll know.


Today's workout:  Early AM walk with Tucker again; 10 Pounds Down Cardio Weight Loss Mix(cardio and stretch); AM Yoga for Your Week, Back Bends.

No comments:

Post a Comment