Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I ended up falling asleep in my chair watching Poirot last night~I guess that's a sign of getting old!!  But the good part of that I was up by 6:10 and got ready to exercise.  This house isn't that large but there are two air conditioning units.  So, just my luck, the a/c unit in the kitchen and den is out~and it was 80 in there at 6:15. It's now 82.  I sure hope we can get it fixed soon.


After my hour long workout, it began to storm.  We didn't have any problems but power was out due to tornadoes and damaging winds in
West Rome.  They were untouched the last two times we got hit here in East Rome.  And, some storms are due to come back tonight.  I'm ready for those April showers to end.



After we got settled the kids got going on some school work.  Mary Madison and Tom went to piano and Tyler was still feeling puny so he didn't go.  Then, we found out Wednesday night dinner was cancelled due to the strong storms due in about dinner time.  So, it's a raid the fridge night for us, just like Monday night.  The kids will be glad for me to cook tomorrow!


Today's Workout:  Slim Series Shape it Up~high rep/low weight total body.

No comments:

Post a Comment