Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written.  Let's see, Monday night the power went out during a bad storm about 9:10.  It didn't come on until some time between 4:30 and 5:00 on Tuesday.  We ended up going to McDonald's for breakfast and using their electricity to work in our school books on Tuesday!  It was actually kind of nice, we read books, studied, played outdoors, etc. But, I'm glad to have power again.


Yesterday we had piano and church stuff.  Today we have swimming and soccer tonight.  Tomorrow is co-op and my husband is taking Maddie to a Father/Daughter dance while I keep the boys and have a neighborhood boy over to spend the night with Tyler.  Saturday is soccer all afternoon and a church yard sale all morning.  


So, I'm looking for a way to sneak in some time on my own.  I need to recharge my batteries by being alone and it will be tough to do that.  If you think of it, send up a prayer for me to get creative!!


Workouts this week:
Monday~Erin O'Brien Strong Body, Fit Body (weights)
Tuesday~Low Impact Cardio with Amy Dixon and Jennifer Nicole Lee (40 minutes, used a portable DVD player since we didn't have power!)
Wednesday~Joy Bauer Slimdown (cardio and weight circuits)
Thursday (today)~Cardio For Beginners (which it isn't) with Petra Kolber, 40 minutes of low impact athletic and dance style cardio.


What I'm reading:


I read Love Food, Live Well by Chantel Hobbs this week (really inspiring, she lost over 200 pounds and has kept it off).  She writes from a Biblical/Christian perspective.


I'm also re-reading some of Jan Karon's Mitford Series and have started A Light in the Window, book 2 of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment