Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy, busy weekend for us.  We had co-op yesterday and then Tom and Maddie attended a Father/Daughter Dance together.  So Thursday was taken up with getting a dress,etc.  I got some great pictures of the two of them before the dance and they had a great time.


While they were off dancing, I took Tyler and Wes to a soccer game Wes played in.  After that, Ty's friend Garrison came over to spend the night because his mom was out of town and his dad took his sisters to the dance.


Today we had two soccer games and a church wide yard sale.  My sweet husband let me skip Wes' game in the afternoon since I went the night before.  Thank goodness, I crashed and had a lovely nap.  


I also cut Maddie and Tyler off all afternoon from the computer, electronics, and T.V.  They grumbled a bit but then made mud pies, read books, played with neighbor children (Legos, of course), and then played tag outdoors.  All in all, it was nice to see my children being children.


Friday's workout:  30 Minutes To Fitness Weights:  Legs, Back and Chest with low impact cardio active rests; abs


Saturday's workout:  30 Minutes to Fitness Weights:  Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps with waistline active rests; 20 minutes of metabolic cardio intervals; yoga stretch


I've not walked the dog since Wednesday because of being so busy. The kids have walked him but I miss it and I can tell he does too~we definitely walk for a longer time instead of two shorter walks with the kids.  I'm looking forward to walking more this week.


What I'm reading:  The Well-Adjusted Child:  The Social Benefits of Homeschooling by Rachel Gathercole.

No comments:

Post a Comment