Sunday, August 22, 2010

Today was worship! I absolutely love the Sunday routine. There is something different about Sunday. I sleep in a bit, take the dog on a shorter walk, and let the kids have something fun and with zero nutritional value for breakfast, like a Poptart. (At my age, doing that would wreck my stomach, the perils of geting older!)

I love going to Sunday School and discussing Biblical and current issues with others who love Jesus. I love walking into worship, never sure who will be there that day (except my husband Tom, the pastor) or in what way God will show up~'cuz he ALWAYS does.

After church we went to lunch as a family and tried to play a game at the table that Tom knew, reaffirming again that my reflexes are slow! Finally, I had a quick nap and spent a lot of time reading before exercising.

What do you do to relax? Do you ever relax? How do you allow God to enter into your life and help you recharge? Tonight I need to look at the coming week for homeschooling and spend some time just asking the Father for extra input into things. In a world that tells me to move faster and do more, I realize that God's priorities are vastly different. And today, I'm choosing his, how about you?

Today's Workout:
Firm Calorie Killer, using my new Wave toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment