Friday, August 20, 2010

Serendipities?

Serendipity: An unsought, unintended, and/or unexpected discovery and/or learning experience that happens by accident and sagacity.

That's pretty good~except that: 1) I believe in The Father God, not accidents; and 2)sagacity is a fancy word, that pretty much means applied wisdom~I think.

So here is where I put down my thoughts. This and that, the daily events of my life, all of which are grist for God's mills to make me more like his Son.

You'll find a lot of talk about homeschooling, exercise, reading, and the Kentucky Wildcats during basketball season. Things about my kids, and husband and our church (we're a pastor's family). Most of all, I hope you'll find that just like you, I'm an ordinary person with an extraordinary Creator, who is active in my life.

Come by often, dialogue, leave a message, or just read. And above all, I pray that my musings will be a catalyst to discover your own God-ordained serendipities.

Today's workout: 40 minute yoga with Kristen McGee in Body By Bethenny

No comments:

Post a Comment