Wednesday, November 28, 2012



I love that the Christmas season is almost here. I love that sticking together as families, members of the Body of Christ, and friends, brings such joy!  And, I just love snowmen! <3

So this year I've decided to rejoice in Jesus, celebrate all the small and large miracles in my life, and not worry about presents, food, money spent, etc.  None of that matters in light of the greatest gifts I've been given.  I get to see and be with family for yet another year and experience true worship with the Body of Christ. THAT is truly something to celebrate!

Maddie had a basketball game last night and one on Friday and we're doing school, youth group and Bible Study, volunteer work, and piano in the mix. And taking the time to talk, pray, and laugh together.  

Workouts:  Tuesday was Firm Cardio Sculpt Fusion (light weights, pilates, yoga, and cardio)~just lovely.

Today:  Ellen Barrett Grace and Gusto (standing and floor pilates and ballet moves with a light cardio effect); Dog Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment