Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm not feeling my best today.  I am tired and didn't get enough sleep~and got up way too early. Thank the Lord for my McDonald's mixture of Coke and Diet Coke.  (Hey, don't judge me for my little vice. It keeps me sane and pleasant). :D

Tyler did not have Physics class today, thank goodness. So, he, Mary Madison and I went to the library. We hadn't done that in a while and it was fun to get new books.  Now those two are at church getting the stage ready for the children and youth production of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the Firey Furnace in Sunday evening.  They also have Youth tonight and I have Bible Study.

Oh, and for all of you who know Wes well and are prone to fainting, take heed:  Wes is participating in Youth Choir. And, he tried out for a speaking part in the Easter play~and got it.  About the speaking part, he said he felt the need to push himself out of his comfort zone. About youth choir, he said he inherited his vocal skills from my Dad so he simply mutters lowly under his breath. ;)

Tomorrow my in laws are bringing Wes all the way home for me.  That's so nice because Maddie has piano and basketball practice in the afternoon. Friday afternoon Ty leaves for a weekend camp out.  Friday night I relax and breathe!!

Today's workout:  Firm Hard Core Fusion (weight and cardio intervals).

No comments:

Post a Comment