Monday, November 12, 2012

Here's a picture of Wes, Maddie, and Ty after last night's performance of "It's Cool in the Furnace."  Ty, of course, had to put on his macho, "I'm the king on my throne" face. :D

This is for my fabulous Father and all the men who served our country so I can enjoy freedom. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Finally, this is in celebration of 18 years of marriage to my husband, Tom.  As I said earlier:  It's not always been fun and it's not always been easy, but it's always an adventure.  I'm grateful for Tom adding laughter and joy to my life and encouraging me to be more like Christ. I truly see Jesus in him.

Today's workout:  Jessica Smith's Sole Sculpt.  45 minute high rep/low weights that challenges your cardiovascular system as well. I love her workouts and so many are free on YouTube!

What I'm reading:  Unenchanted (half way through); Trusting God by Jerry Bridges (just started this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment