Thursday, November 1, 2012

I have a confession to make:  Didn't take a single picture yesterday at Trunk or Treat.  Maddie was the only one sort of dressed up much and I was more worried about getting things together for the first true Women's Bible Study last night. I'd run errands in the morning and had to take Tyler to Physics class in Clarkesville so it made for a busy day.

Today we played a bit of catch up around the house since we've been busy. Wes and Maddie usually volunteer at the Thrift Store but had the day off so that was great.  We were able to catch up on a bit of work and then treat ourselves to part of a documentary on Machu Pichu and the Inca.

Maddie has basketball practice tonight and a game tomorrow and then Saturday is her birthday. Where in the WORLD does time go? I can't believe she will be 15.  Yikes.

Workouts:  Wednesday~Firm Jiggle Free Buns and Jiggle Free Abs

Today~Firm Advanced Cardio Blast and Firm Hips, Thighs, and Abs

What I'm reading:  Some sort of YA book Tyler gave me.  Just getting started and can't remember the name, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment