Monday, November 26, 2012

My week last week wasn't as planned.  I was sick almost all week. But, I watched some documentaries, slept, prayed, and, in general, waited for my body to heal.  Today I feel better and am so grateful for my normally good health.

The kids and I did a fun project for school.  We talked about names for the Civil War and causes of the war.  Then they each wrote an article for a newspaper choosing a name for the war and a point of view to talk about why the war was coming. They did a great job.

I got my grocery shopping done and Wes and I walked Tucker on a short jaunt.  All in all, I feel blessed to have some normalcy back in my life.

Oh, and random cuteness of the day. When my kids were little I think my trees looked a teeny bit like this as the loved to "help" decorate.  When I have had a puppy or kitten around, it was the opposite~most of the ornaments up high, lol.



Today's workout:  Powerfit Legs and Shoulders and Powerfit Harmony Cardio, Move it!; Dog Walk

P.S.  I updated the blog color to reflect the coming Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment