Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mary Madison has spent all day since about 11 am at the church helping them fix a big turkey dinner for tonight's church dinner. The rest of us have been running errands to get some Thanksgiving boxes ready to be picked up today.  Somehow, in between all of that, we did get lessons done and a dog walked. Will wonders never cease!

Workouts:  Tuesday:  Firm Ultimate Calorie Blaster plus bonus abs

Today~Firm Aerobic Body Shaping, cardio and weight workout; Dog Walk

Reading lists:  Well, I finished Unenchanted and Fairest, the second book in the series. The third book still hasn't been written. Gasp!  I hope it comes out soon.  I sense a kindred spirit in Chandra Hahn, the author. She likes her coffee iced, not hot(me too!) and she's a former Children's Minister (me too~although only in an assistant position for about 8 months).

I did download a couple of other free YA books to read and am thinking I'll start a new one tonight, after the Church dinner and meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment