Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tom and I finally got our belated anniversary lunch.  We went to a new Mexican restaurant and it was quite yummy.  I had a great chicken salad and then indulged in some queso dip and tortillas. Yummy!  

Maddie woke up with Ty's head cold so she stayed home and rested while Wes went to work at the Thrift Store. Tyler and Tom picked up Ty's popcorn from his Boy Scout sales and now everyone is here, ready to call it a night. I think we're going to play cards~at least that's what Tyler says we're doing.

I'm glad next week is Thanksgiving for many reasons.  I will enjoy the rhythms of sleeping in just a bit, reading more, and not feeling pressured to go to piano, scouts, basketball, etc.  I'm praying it will be a week of rejuvenation.

Workouts:  Dog walk with Tom and Tucker before dinner; Fuse Dance Cardio Melt (barefoot cardio and light weight workout).

I want to leave you with this thought, as it's been much on my mind and heart this week.
Ephesians 4:29, New Century Version  When you talk, do not say harmful things, but say what people need -- words that will help others become stronger. Then what you say will do good to those who listen to you.

Thanks to my wonderful husband, Tom McElroy, for his sermon on just this passage last week.




No comments:

Post a Comment