Friday, April 6, 2012

Yesterday I sat in the orthodontist office for two plus hours.  It was nuts in there.  But, I got to catch up on some reading on my Kindle. And, we found out Wes is getting his braces off on May 8. He's asking for Bacon, Skittles, Popcorn, Peanuts, and all the things he hasn't been allowed to eat for dinner that night. ;)


Maddie and Ty got home and their friends hung out for a bit.  Maddie's friend went to church with us and spent the night.  She went to another friend's today and Maddie will see her at a picnic tomorrow.


Today I got my shopping done for Easter Sunday dinner~my in laws will be here for an early dinner around 4.  Maddie made a double layer heart shaped cake for the meal. We also went to our Good Friday Service, which I always love.  It ends in silence and darkness and is very moving.


Once I filled out our homeschool attendance on Wednesday, I realized we can take extra days off so we started our Spring Break yesterday. We're very excited to have a week off next week as well.


Yesterday's workout:  Ellen Barrett Fat Burning Fusion; 1 mile walk with Tucker; Gentle Yoga in the evening


Today's workout:  Fit Body Yoga, Lower Body Practice; Pilates for Lower Body, Glute Practice; 1 mile walk with Tucker and Wes; Gentle Yoga coming up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment