Thursday, April 19, 2012

What a great day!  The sun was out and it was in the mid 70s. So nice after all the rain~and I think it may rain again tomorrow. 


We were hanging out, slowly doing work, etc.  Wes is nursing a bit of a head cold and fell asleep over his work~it was too funny.  One of the benefits of homeschool~you can stop work and take a nap.


It was errand day for me.  Post office, library, store.  Wes and I forgot to pick up his food for a co-op class tomorrow, grrr.....I guess I'll do that on the way tomorrow.


Maddie is getting ready for another debate at co-op so I need to spend some time helping her out with that.  And, I need to pick the questions out for the "game show" type quiz I'm doing in Astronomy tomorrow.


God is good!  That is my constant refrain.  Whether it's going my way or all against me, God sees and is good to me.  And today, that thought has just blessed my soul.


Today's workout:  Ellen Barrett Grace and Gusto; 1 mile walk with Tucker; Yoga for Stress Relief and Flexibility, Stress Relief practice.  You must hold all your stress in your back and hips, because most stress relief practices I have focus on hip openers and forward bends!  And yep, those are my tightest areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment