Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Today the kids finished up their reports on our trip Sunday to the Allatoona Battlefield.  Maddie's favorite part of the trip was hiking~and eating.  Hmm, why am I not surprised?  :D


Wes and I sat down last night and looked through some websites and looked at tutorials, etc. and picked out his math program for next year.  I think he's really excited about studying Geometry with Math U See.  I think Mary Madison will use the same thing for Algebra I.  They're both doing really well with the math they are doing now and gaining more and more confidence, which is a great thing.


Tom got off for his meeting that will last until Friday noon.  Maddie, Ty and I went to piano and the bread store and are hanging out with Wes now. 


It's been chilly and rainy all day and when there was a break in the rain, Maddie and Tyler decided to climb a tree.  Seriously, a wet tree?  One second Maddie was climbing, the next she was on the ground.  With scratches all over both legs.  I'm glad she didn't really get hurt and hope she has learned a lesson.  But, as she's an adventurer, probably not.


Today's workout:  Tamilee Webb Tight on Time Hot Spots:  warm up, cardio step (used a band and 2 pound weights); Element Yoga for Weightloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment